You're invited: UT Health Physicians COVID Town Hall
The COVID-19 pandemic has lessened in strength but the work of health care providers is not over. With only half of the population vaccinated, it is likely that we will see future surges.
Please plan to join the next virtual UT Health Physicians COVID Town Hall on Wednesday, June 30, at 5:15 p.m., where leadership will provide updates, discuss current challenges and answer questions. The link and agenda are below.
Click on this link to join the Town Hall: UTHP COVID Town Hall (June 30, 2021)
Town Hall Agenda:
- Intro: Dr. Bob Leverence
- Update on the COVID-19 Pandemic and vaccination efforts – it’s not over yet: Dr. Bob Leverence
- Update on Variants: Dr. Jason Bowling
- Update on Vaccine Safety: Dr. Jason Bowling
- What we can do to address vaccine hesitancy: Dr. Ruth Berggren
- Considerations related to mandating COVID-19 vaccinations: Dr. Jason Morrow
- What might the “new normal” look like: Dr. Jason Bowling
- Special concerns for immunocompromised individuals after vaccination: Dr. Ruth Berggren
- Q&A: Moderator, Dr. Bob Leverence